Boston Brewery Guidelines
What You Need To Know About Your Visit:
Our team has been hard at work preparing and working through all the details to ensure we serve up the safest experience and freshest beer. Before visiting the brewery, we ask that you review the below policies.
Out of an abundance of caution for the safety of our guests and our team, our tour program is currently suspended until further notice. Please follow our Boston Brewery Instagram account @SamAdamsBostonBrewery for the most up to date information.
- For the health and safety of our team on-site, we ask that all out of state visitors please adhere to Massachusetts state COVID-19 guidelines, including testing/quarantining for travelers.
- Please refrain from visiting us if you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19, you are awaiting results from a COVID-19 test, or if you have been in contact with anyone who may have been COVID-19 positive in the past 14 days.
- Masks are required at all times except when actively eating or drinking. Our team will be wearing masks and gloves as well.
- Food is required by state law with the purchase of your beer for on-site consumption.
- Group sizes are limited to 6 or less, including any children, provided they are able to stay seated at your table.
- Unfortunately, dogs are not allowed at this time.
- There will be no standing room or bar seating. A server will take your order and bring beers to your table. Intermingling between tables will not be allowed.
- Electronic or card payment is preferred.
- Reservations are for 90 minutes. Please arrive and leave on time to ensure our team has time to sanitize in between groups.
- In the event of inclement weather, reservations during the affected period will be canceled and guests will be notified by email. Follow us on Instagram (@SamAdamsBostonBrewery) for updates.
- The kitchen closes 30 minutes before close and last call is 20 minutes before close.
Thank you for your patience during this time and we look forward to seeing you soon. Cheers!